Current research activities
- Concentration of aroma and vitamins rich fruit juices by membrane techniques.
- Elimination of pollutants from drinking water resources by using nanofiltration
- Air/gas cleaning by using membrane absorption/desorption as well as classical absorption in packed towers.
- Alcohols dewatering by pervaporation.
- Industrial wastewater treatment by using nanofiltration and/or membrane distillation and/or pervaporation.
- CIP water treatment and recycle by combined filtration methods.
- Separation of stable oil-water emulsion by nano- and ultrafiltration.
- Wine filtration decreasing of alcohol content in wine.